Bodum French Press Assembly Instructions
How do you assemble your Bodum French Press, you ask? Follow these quick and easy steps and enjoy a cup of hot, fresh french press coffee as soon as possible!
Pieces that come with your Bodum French Press:
- Glass Carafe
- Cross Plate
- Mesh Filter Screen
- Spiral Plate
- Lid and Plunger
Steps to Assembling your Bodum French Press:
- Take the Bodum glass carafe and rinse it out with water.
- Take your Bodum mesh filter screen (#2) and place it on top of the Bodum Cross Plate (#1). The Cross plate holds the mesh filter screen in place.
- Then take the Bodum Spiral Plate (#3) and place on the top of the filter screen (#2).
- Take plunger and twist the connecting piece at the bottom of the cross plate until it is tight. Now your cross plate, filter and spiral plate should be attached to the plunger and able to slide up and down.
- You’re now ready to use your Bodum French Press for an amazing cup of delicious french press coffee!