How to make perfect French Press Coffee - Brew Guide and Tips
VIDEO: 10 Tips for Making Better French Press Coffee
- Prep time: ~5 min.
- Brew time: 4 min.
- Total time: ~9 min.
- French Press Coffee Maker
- Gourmet Coffee ( coffee beans recommended)
- Coffee Grinder (burr grinder recommended)
- Stirring spoon (wooden spoon recommended)
- Coffee Mug (or thermos)
- Scale or Coffee Measuring Spoon
Bottom line: French Press Coffee takes a bit more work than some other brewing methods, but we're sure that you will agree that it's worth it.
|Gear we use:|
|Fact: A French press, also known as a cafetière, сafetière à piston, Cafeteria, press pot, coffee press, or coffee plunger, is a coffee brewing device patented by Italian designer Attilio Calimani in 1929.|
HOWTO GUIDES, CARE & TIPS
- How to Clean Your French Press Coffee Maker
- French Press Reviews, Ratings & Howto
- Top 10 Tips for Better French Press Coffee
- Igor Dernov