Vacuum seal is not holding for our fellow Atmos Vacuum Canister
This issue is often caused by dust getting in the valve that helps remove the air to create a vacuum within your Fellow Atmos Coffee Canister.
This dust might have gotten in there at our factory line and it can also be collected from the beans being stored in your Atmos.
Regardless of how it got dusty in there, we have an easy way to fix this for you! Please follow these steps:
- Remove the gasket that surrounds the lid
- Remove the metal and paper filter
- Locate the slit for the pressure valve
- Blow really hard to clear any dust stored in there, if you have pressurized air, even better!
- Replace the filters (paper first, then metal)
- Replace gasket
- Re-seal your Atmos
Once you've followed these steps, Fellow Atmos should behaves as it should. It's designed for constant usage and should hold a seal between 3 and 4 days.
Please remember that Atmos is designed to hold whole beans and not ground coffee.
your first purchase
HURRY, LIMITED TIME OFFER* FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS ONLY!