Frieling USA Double Wall Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker with Dual Screen (EXCLUSIVE HOME BARISTA BUNDLE)
IF YOUR FRENCH PRESS IS BROKEN, WE’LL GIVE YOU 50% STORE CREDIT
I don't drink much coffee at all (a cup or so once a week) but my wife drinks 2 mugs every morning. We started researching and found the danger of bacteria and leeching from plastic. I looked at every alternative and the French Press won out. Then I researched the French presses and hands down Frieling made the best. I bought this for her for Yule this year and it is a keeper. It is solid, heavy, ALL stainless steel , a breeze to clean, and very simple to use. She grinds her own organic beans and heats the water in a stainless steel boiler on the stove top. She said it is the best coffee she has had and will most likely stop using milk in it. I tried a cup she made and it is not bitter or acidic (I drink it black anyway when I do decide to drink some). I may start drinking coffee a little more often. She enjoys her morning French press "ritual" and the wonderful coffee it produces. I would recommend this to anybody who loves coffee and loose tea also. The 23oz model easily makes 2 standard mugs with a little more to spare if desired.
Lives up to its advertisement and reviews.
Now I know what coffee is supposed to taste like. I am actually thinking of not adding half & half anymore, it is that satisfying. There is absolutely NO bitterness that usually comes with other methods of brewing.
My coffee has never tasted so good. Very well made press and excellent customer service.
This press is the product of superior machining and design. The filtration system and engineering the unit so that each part is so finely tuned yields a pot of coffee with much less sediment...a cup of which is very smooth and balanced. I really do believe it will last a long, long time. Not to mention the brushed appearance is very handsome. Easy to clean as well.
Igor, I’m Ready to enjoy the 17 oz. French press. Just enough for two cups! Thank you for your good service & emailing me about shipping status...much appreciated *****
Love my Frieling 44-oz stainless steel French press! It’s beautiful, large, and makes a wonderful brew. I notice it needs either less coffee and/or a coarser grind. I actually use the same amount of coffee beans (47 g) as I did for my glass Bodum 32-oz. Directions say to hand wash so no dishwasher, so easy to clean. It’s a very heavy pot, too, very sturdy. The only change from the Bodum that is only slightly inconvenient is the lid isn’t as stable so you need to hold it when pushing down and pouring. Not really a problem. Look forward to waking up to my coffee and can make enough for my long days at work.
Top quality; extremely well made; elegant appearance. The yield for me was about 7 oz, a little more than a cup, but less than a full mug. Definitely keeps the coffee hot. Unless you enjoy only a small amount of coffee, I would order the 17 oz size. It would allow a little more leeway in the amount of coffee that you feel like brewing, and would be less likely to overflow, which I found to happen fairly easily with this small pot.
Heavy press, keeps coffee warm through brewing process. Wish there were markers inside for cups so we know how high to fill it for one or two cups.
I have been using a Bodum glass FP pot off and on for some time, as well s others, but never stuck with using them. This Frieling pot is perfect. First, it is beautiful, very well made without any cosmetic flaw. With preheating, it does a good job of delivering a hot cup of coffee. The double filter system keeps out the lees better than any I have used, and is only limited by the quality of my grind (Anfim grinder). I waited to go to Anderson Coffee in Austin to buy some freshly-roasted Indonesian beans, and have been enjoying the best coffee I have had in a very long time.
And I must mention that the easy process of the ordering and the fast delivery from frenchpresscoffee.com made the purchase a pleasant experience. I will definitely look to them for future purchases.
FRIELING FRENCH PRESS HOME BARISTA BUNDLE SET INCLUDES EVERYTHING* YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PERFECT CUP OF COFFEE (*except the coffee)
- Frieling French Press Coffee Maker
- EXCLUSIVE: Handcrafted Coffee Paddle
- 1 tbsp. Measuring Scoop
- ZERO COFFEE GROUND BREWING: The Frieling difference uses a patented two-stage filtration system with a pre-filter and an Italian superfine mesh and a sturdy metal wire in the coil to firmly plunge large sediment out of your chosen beverages.
- BUILT TO LAST: The durable 18/10 stainless steel of the French Press and stainless steel plunger are designed to last. The entire device is also BPA free and can be easily fixed with replacement parts if needed.
- HEAT AND COLD RETENTION: Thanks to its double-walled insulation, the system keeps hot beverages hotter four times longer than traditional glass. While it is perfect for brewing up warm coffee and tea beverages, the pitcher is also great for serving cold drinks like water, milk, iced tea, juice, or iced coffee.
- ELEGANT LOOK: It not only looks great on the outside with its stylish mirrored finish but the French Press' no-drip spout delivers a smooth pour without spilling and ruining your linens.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- The consistently awarded and top-rated Frieling French Presses are a favorite of the hotel and restaurant industries. Yet the brand's selection of excellent products is available for those outside of the professional hospitality arena.
- Their elegant full-length handle is comfortable to grip. For an added bonus in clean-up, it easily disassembles for dishwasher or hand washing (disassembly not required for every cleaning).