Bodum CHAMBORD French Press Coffee Maker, Chrome (EXCLUSIVE Bamboo Stirring Paddle Set)
ENJOY 5% OFF* STOREWIDE with coupon "FP5".
*brands are excluded: Baratza
IF YOUR FRENCH PRESS IS BROKEN, WE’LL GIVE YOU 50% STORE CREDIT
This is the second large Bodum French Press we've had, and so far it's just as good as the first one. Best coffee around
I bought this to replace my Sterling Pro glass French Press I bought from Amazon a few years ago that broke and is discontinued, so finding replacement parts that work with it like a glass carafe became difficult because the replacement parts were exclusive to Sterling Pro French Press. The Bodum French Press unlike the Sterling Pro French Press does not allow you to use ground coffee that is not coarse grind. That is what made the Sterling Pro glass French Press unique is that it allowed you to get away with using ground coffee that was not coarse grind. Make that mistake with this Bodum French Press then the filter gets clogged, and is difficult or impossible to press down unlike the Sterling Pro glass French Press.
Works great and is easy to clean. Look is modern and sleek. Operation is perfect.
It has been YEARS since I’ve used my French Press Bodum Chambord 12 Cup Coffee Pot.......and I use it EVERY DAY......and I LOVE IT! That’s why I got another!!
Well made in Portugal. sturdy, easy to clean. It makes a nice cup of coffee.
I've used a Bodum French Press for many years. It finally broke and I needed a new one so I did some investigating and found this site. I liked what I saw - videos and diversity of products - and ordered a new complete unit. The order was filled and arrived quickly. Like the inclusion of the bamboo stirrer. Will be ordering additional items. Highly recommended!
I found the perfect little 2 cup french press.
And it is not made in China. So no worries about lead in glass.
Also, no paper filters to buy.
We were given a French press coffee maker for a wedding present and have been using it since. We feel we have the best coffee every day: fresh ground Colombian beans brewed in our French press. With my carafe disaster on New Year’s Day it was time to update ( my spare carafe was too small for every day). I was lucky to find this website and thrilled to work with Igor to get just the right products for us. Turns out the larger carafe is just what we needed! He promptly delivered as promised and will receive my business in the future. Thanks, Igor, for being you.
I always learned that there are 8 ounces to a cup. So when I ordered an 8 cup French press, I got one the same size Ihad before Whitehead didn’t even hold 4 cups comfortably. I don’t get it.
Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee Maker
- The steel and chrome framing or your Chambord French Press is made to withstand years of intense use without a drop in the quality of your beverages. Chrome plating adheres to strict ecological standards. That's right - the Bodum brand has gone green.
- Your handle is made of polypropylene with a stunning matte finish that provides you with pristine quality and a firm and comfortable grip. Most importantly, our process remains as simple as it was in the 1950s - you will always be able to make an incredible cup of coffee using the classic French Press method that we brought to the public.
- Simple is the only way to go when it comes to a great cup of coffee. Use only ground beans that are fresh and coarse. Keep your water between 92 and 96 degrees for best results. With these easy directions and your Chambord Coffee Maker, you will have a beautiful cup of coffee every single time.
- The Chambord French Press Coffee Maker comes in beautiful colors and finishes.
- Color: Chrome
- Capacity: 4 cup (0.5 L, 17 oz.), 8 cup (1.0 L, 34 oz), 12 cup (1.5 L, 51 oz)
- Design Line: CHAMBORD®
- Materials: Stainless steel, plastic, borosilicate glass
- Bodum Chambord French Press
- EXCLUSIVE: Handcrafted Coffee Stir Paddle, 8.5"
- Coffee Scoop