Porlex Tall Coffee Grinder ii - Easy to use, Durable, Consistent grind
The Porlex Tall II Hand Coffee Grinder is a beautifully designed grinder that provides several incredible features. Coffee lovers can grind beans quickly and efficiently. The solid construction and the long steel handle make grinding coffee effortless. The ceramic burrs are superior to those made of plastic or even steel.
Made entirely in the factory in Japan, Porlex has been designing incredible ceramic products since 1978. The amazing technology that makes burrs for the Porlex Tall Manual Burr Hand Coffee Grinder produces these unique ceramic burrs. Only the coffee grinders that have the Porlex mark are made with genuine Porlex burrsets. The Manual Burr Hand Coffee Grinder features a sleek design and cylindrical shape. Even though it is taller than the mini, it is still easy to grip and hold onto while grinding the perfect cup of coffee. It's ideal and easy to use at home or when traveling.
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGN: The Porlex Tall Hand Coffee Grinder is a sleek and elegant grinder that will look beautiful in any kitchen. The smooth stainless steel design will easily match any decor. The ceramic burrs produces less static than coffee grinders made with plastic burrs.
- EASY TO CLEAN: This resilient manual coffee grinder is easy to clean and maintain. Made with stainless steel housing and ceramic burrs that won't rust, keeping this ceramic coffee grinder looking and working efficiently is a breeze.
- GREAT FOR SINGLE SERVE COFFEE: The Porlex Tall Coffee Grinder can hold up to 44g whole bean. This is a capacity that doubles what the Porlex Mini provides. This means you can grind enough so that more than one person can enjoy a delicious cup of coffee.
- INCREDIBLE DURABILITY: The Burr Coffee Grinder features ceramic burrs that won't rust and will maintain their sharpness for a longer period of time than steel burrs. The grinder has been extensively tested and has done extremely well with a variety of grind settings.
- GREAT SPEED & EASE: One of the best features of the Manual Burr Hand Coffee Grinder is its amazing speed. It's also incredibly easy to use. Because of an easily accessible locking nut, the grinder is very easy to adjust. The long handle is made of steel and the entire structure is easy to hold onto while turning the handle.
Perfect tool for small single coffee grinder
Dear V! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
My electric grinder of 10 years bit the dust and left me without my morning java, so after a great deal of research I decided on this one. 10 years ago I upgrade from pre-ground coffee to grinding my own, and I thought that was amazing. However, this little grinder is a game changer. My coffee has never tasted this amazing. It's heavenly. I ground the exact same coffee I had in my other grinder, and there is no way to compare the taste.
Dear Michael! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
It's easy to set the fineness of the grind on the ceramic parts, and lightweight in your hands. I especially like how easy it is to take out the grinder parts to wash off the stale oils after a week or so of use. Simple, sturdy design!
Dear Cheryl! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
We've only had the Porlex Tall II for about a week now, but have been very impressed with it so far. It is very strong and sturdy, and sits in your hand comfortably and securely. It looks good too! You get a good arm workout as you turn the handle to grind the beans, but it's not at all hard to do. We took a long time researching different brands, and quickly decided that we weren't going to buy something cheap that wouldn't last very long. This feels like it will last a very long time indeed.
The first time, I kept opening it up to see how much was still left to grind, but the second time I realized that it's easy to detect when there are no beans left in the chamber. You feel it. As we also bought the AeroPress Coffee Maker, we're using #4 setting (you click 4 times from the tightest setting which they call zero). We're still learning the different hacks for the AeroPress, so we're sure our coffee will only get better. It's definitely the best thing to do........grind your own beans! Good fun!
Dear Janice! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
At home, I hand grind our coffee every morning using a grinder I purchased several years ago that has served us well. I had high expectations due to my current grinder...I was not disappointed.
The design and engineering are top self. Easy to adjust, easy to take apart, clean and reassemble. Compact size is a plus.
We now have an excellent mug of joe when on the road thanks to the Porlex II Manual Hand Grinder.
Dear Glenn! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
My son and I had been using one of the low end, inexpensive hand grinders. I began to dread grinding coffee. After research I choose the Porlex Tall. It was in my price range and I liked that it can easily be taken apart to clean. I now enjoy grinding coffee. This little tool gets the job done efficiently. I love hearing, feeling and smelling the beans crush. The shipping was fast. I am very satisfied.
Dear Madetender! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
Nice grinder, works great. I bought this to replace an older model Porlex which I used almost daily for 10-12 years. I also had great service for this order - we had a minor mistake with shipping - Igor took care of it immediately and got another grinder shipped right away.
Dear Eric! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
Great product. Good communication. Speedy delivery. Thank you!
Dear Coleena! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much.
Rubber attachment only come with Porlex Mini II. However if you need it please let us know and we'll send you one. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com