Espro Press P3 - Durable Schott-Duran Glass Carafe, 32 oz. (EXCLUSIVE: Free Coffee Stir Paddle)
This new budget-friendly model, the Espro P3, offers many of the same features as their more expensive models. This Coffee Press has the identical dual micro-filter as the P7 (original Espro Press) model. It has the identical German made Schott-Duran carafe as the Espro P5. The main difference of the Espro P3 is the lovely aesthetic plastic cage that surrounds the carafe.
Espro P3 with Coffee Filter INCLUDES:
- Espro P3 Coffee Press, 32 oz.
- 1 Coffee Micro-filters
- EXCLUSIVE: Handcrafted Bamboo Paddle, Coffee Scoop
Espro P3 Review and Unboxing (Coffee Press with Thick & Durable Schott-Duran Glass Carafe)
For years, Espro has been creating coffee press that marry excellent function with classic styling. Whether it is bought in solid stainless steel, copper, or glass with a steel cage, Espro Coffee Presses are the kind that you can leave on display because they are so gorgeous. Not only do Espro Coffee Presses look amazing, they make unsurpassed French Press style Coffee. Forget expensive coffee shop coffee; you can have that identical coffee at your home with an Espro Press P3.
The secret to the amazing Espro cup of coffee is the one of a kind double micro-filters. One chief complaint of those who try French Press Coffee is the grit or sediment that sometimes is left in the coffee. However, Espro has found a solution to this problem by using a dual micro-filter setup. Instead of the typical single mesh filter attached to the French Press plunger, Espro created a super fine mesh that is 9 (inner filter) and 12 times (outer filter) finer than other coffee filters. Then, the designers at Espro created a snap-together double filter configuration that traps all the sediment in the bottom of the Espro Press (includes Espro P3). For even more finely filtered coffee, you can add paper filters to the filter baskets.
- The Espro P3 carafe is made from state of the art, Schott-Duran glass. This glass is more temperature resistant than other types of glass and up to 40 percent thicker, keeping your coffee hotter for longer.
- Espro's unique micro-filter design gives three filter options to have coffee or tea the way that you want it. You can use the tea filter (optional) for amazing tea using loose-leaf tea. You can use the unique double filter for standard French Press Coffee, or you can add optional paper filters to the standard ones to provide sediment-free coffee.
- Create hot coffee, cold brewed coffee, and paper-filtered, drip-style coffee with one attractive kitchen gadget.
- Safety Lock™ completely secures the glass carafe inside the cage
- Espro French Press Coffee makers include the unique double filtration system. The filters are made of fine mesh, and they snap together for ease of use ensuring coffee free of grounds.
- All filter parts are free of phthalates, BPA, and BPS so you can be assured that nothing is in your coffee but the flavor of the beans.
ENJOY 5% OFF* STOREWIDE with coupon "FP5".
*brands are excluded: Baratza
IF YOUR FRENCH PRESS IS BROKEN, WE’LL GIVE YOU 50% STORE CREDIT
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Really like this. Almost dust free. Much better than any French press I have used before.
Dear Edward! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
The Espro P3 is a quality product and one of the best French presses that I have ever used. The strength of materials and density of the glass is a testament to the product’s craftsmanship. The dual filters assures that you get a clean, crisp, unfiltered cup of fresh coffee void of any sludge, bits or coffee grinds. So you can have a coarse or fine espresso grind and have confidence that all residue will be filtered out.
Now my pet peeve that had me rate this piece 4-stars:
1) The filter(s), it leaves some coffee at the bottom of the press and with both filters, even more (approx. 3/4 usable coffee. The bottom of both filters does NOT have a filter mesh but opaque plastic which leaves about 5-6 ounces of coffee unavailable for drinking.
2) undesignated pour indicator on the coffee plunger top. No arrow or etching on the top to let you know to align with spout to pour. I had to use a razor to etch my own to make pouring seamless.
These are fixable design obstacles that Espro can resolve in their next iterations of this product. Other than those minor nuisances, it is a solid product!
Dear Dwayne! Thank you for your detailed review. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
I was very happy with this french press. i was using a keurig and had to upgrade to better coffee. I use this regularly at work where i can use the hot water and I buy some pre-ground coffee.
Dear Aditya! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
I bought this model closer to where I live in my effort to patronize merchant retailers locally. I chose it as it had the highest and best reviews on that retailers' website. Recently arrived and used it next day. The skimpy line graphics was not enough, thus found better instructions on U-Tube, then it became easier to use it. The typed instructions on the pamphlet that is included in the box require a magnifying glass, too small to read comfortably. Thank goodness for the U-Tube videos. All that being expressed, this French press is truly the best I have had in decades and easy to use and clean. It is refreshing experience not to have to use another mesh filter over a cup to enjoy clear coffee liquid. The double mesh filters successfully separate and contain the coffee grounds. Only concern is that I hope the light grey rubber ring around the top part of the double filter does not wear down with repeat lifting of the lid and rod when refilling with fresh coffee grounds and again to clean out the glass carafe. My advice is to remove the plunger part carefully, do not rush.
Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. We will contact you and will try to help. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
We love this French Press Coffee Maker. It was an upgrade from our first (different brand) coffee maker because we wanted to learn how it worked and decide if we wanted to purchase a higher quality one. We grew to love our first learning coffee maker but it was not high quality and broke. So we looked for a higher quality maker and this one has fit our needs perfectly. Very happy with the Espro Press P3!
Dear Carol! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. We will contact you and will try to help. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
This is my first French Press and it was easy to use. I have made coffee and tea with it thus far even though I have had it only a little over a week.
Dear Dennis! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
I like using my 18 ounce, but it does not press hard enough to get out all the good brew into my cup. I must pump and pump it to the last drop.
Thank you Anisa for your feedback. Enjoy your coffee.
This is our first French press coffee pot. We chose this one due to the lock feature of the glass pot inside the plastic holder. Also selected it because of the double filter system with a paper filter between. We are pleased.
Great to hear it. Thank you for your feedback and enjoy your coffee.
This is now my go to method of brewing, because of the espro 3. I use pour overs, chemex, cold brew and the aeropress. The Espro 3 makes the best dark roast cup of coffee for me with the least effort.
Thank you Linda!
your first purchase
HURRY, LIMITED TIME OFFER* FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS ONLY!