AirScape Coffee Storage, Stainless Steel Coffee Canisters by Planetary Design
ENJOY 5% OFF* STOREWIDE with coupon "FP5".
*brands are excluded: Baratza
IF YOUR FRENCH PRESS IS BROKEN, WE’LL GIVE YOU 50% STORE CREDIT
I like keeping my coffee stored in Airscape!
Well made and perfect to keep my coffee beans fresh. Great color and quality - these are going to last. Also look great on the counter
We love these containers!!! So easy to use and holds 2 1/2 pound of coffee perfectly with room to spare. We bought another container system ( turning the lid to take out air) We return that one and are replacing it with these. I highly recommend Thank you
Something that seals well, and is well-made - no more air or light getting to my coffee! Bravo!
This is an ideal product to preserve and protect your coffee. If you buy good coffee, beans or ground, the only way to maintain freshness is this vacuum sealed canister. Plus it comes in many fun colors! I bought two - one for the decaf coffee too. Don't hesitate, buy it now. And buy some coffee too! Love this product.
Ordered two Airscape Coffee Canisters, and I very happy with it so far. They looks great on the counter and works great.
I’m very happy that I purchased them.
Thank you FrenchPressCoffee.Com..
Ordered two Airscape coffee canisters. One red and one teal. Very happy with the air tight vacuum seal so far. The clear lids on both canisters are a little loose. The rubber seals could be made so the lids fit a little more snug. Otherwise very satisfied.
Looks and works great. Thinking about getting more.
Got two of the large - holds a pound of coffee each. I got a red one for my medium roast and a black one for my dark roast. Seals out the air - Works Great. Thanks Igor for taking the time to help - Best Customer Service!
- Small (32 fl oz) holds 1/2 lb whole bean coffee
- Large (64 fl oz) holds 1 lb of whole bean coffee
- Yes. Just Leave the handle in the upright position and the one way valve will remain open allowing the CO2 to vent out as it is offgassed (NOTE: Beans only release significant CO2 amounts for a brief time immediately after roasting (usually first 2-3 hours). Once CO2 venting finished please lock the handle to preserve your coffee beans).
- Small: 32 fl oz: 4¾” Base, 4” High
- Large: 64 fl oz: 4¾” Base, 7” High
- Yes, which makes it very air tight. With the lever lock lid, when you move it down, it will expel all air (helps to keep your coffee fresh). Airscape Coffee Storage also great for various grains, brown sugar and etc.,
- No. Instead it removes and locks out air to preserve and protect freshness and flavor of you coffee or anything else you want to store. So it limits the amount of air that can react with the coffee (prevents Oxidation), but doesn't create or maintain a vacuum.
- Yes you can. But for freshest coffee, grind your own right before you brew and keep the coffee beans in Airscape coffee canister.
- Yes you can stuck Airscape Coffee Containers on top of the other.
- Yes you can (on top shelf of the dishwasher). But we highly recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of your product. The Airscape® inner lid should always be gently hand-washed and let thoroughly air-dry.
VIDEO REVIEW: Airscape Coffee Canister
Unlike plastic food containers, AirScape Stainless Steel Storage Canister are stain and odor resistant, so you can use them for a variety of items without worrying that flavors will be absorbed into the interior of the coffee storage container.
- The top lid of the Airscapestorage coffee container is clear plastic, allowing you to see how much coffee you have in the canister without having to open it, further protecting the integrity of your coffee beans. However, the lid does not allow harmful ultraviolet rays into the coffee storage.
- While oxygen is a good thing sometimes, when it comes to the proper storage of coffee beans, oxygen is the enemy. Oxygen allows the essential oils of the coffee beans to be damaged, degrading the quality of your pricey, gourmet coffee beans. The Airscape Coffee Canister, however, can prevent this damage from taking place. The patented valve in the lid of the coffee container forces air out of the canister, locking the lid in place and protecting your coffee from damage.
- Gourmet, specialty coffee beans can add a touch of exotic glamor to your morning cup of coffee. These specialty beans can hint at floral notes, fruity notes, or even spicy flavors. While they are not cheap, if you really love coffee, it is worth the extra expense to have a unique coffee experience each morning. However, to protect the flavors of the coffee beans, you have to store them properly.
- The exterior of the Airscape coffee canister is coated in enamel paint and is available in five colors to match any decor. You can choose from Mocha, Candy Apple, Turquoise, Brushed Steel, or Black.
- When you use the Airscape coffee canister, the last few coffee beans used from the container will be as fresh as the first ones that you used, thanks to the amazing technology of the designers. The Airscape coffee canister holds up to 64 ounces by volume. It is 7 inches tall with a 4 1/2 inch circumference.
GREAT FOR HOME ROASTERS AND HOME BARISTAS:
KEEPS COFFEE FRESH:
NO ODORS OR STAIN, EASY TO CLEAN:
What's in the Box:
- AirScape Coffee Canister (Stainless Steel)
- AirScape Steel Top Lid
- AirScape Plunger Lid
- EXCLUSIVE: 1 tbsp. Plastic Measuring Scoop