Airscape Stainless Steel Canister, 7" Medium, Holds up to 1 lb Coffee Beans
ENJOY 5% OFF* STOREWIDE with coupon "FP5".
*brands are excluded: Baratza
IF YOUR FRENCH PRESS IS BROKEN, WE’LL GIVE YOU 50% STORE CREDIT
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
How airtight is this container? Well, I overfilled mine slightly when it first arrived. Because there was too much coffee, I could get the inner lid all the way down, but there was not clearance for the clear outer lid. Didn't matter. I couldn't smell a whiff of the coffee. It sealed the odors in better than the ziploc back I had been using. It's excellent. I would recommend this to anyone.
Dear Josina! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
Service and products are both exceptional!
Dear Thomas! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
I used to store coffee in mason jars with a fermentation lid. After opening, I would use the pump to vacuum the jar. However, I still had to store in a dark place to avoid exposure to light since mason jars are clear glass. The AirScape Canister takes care of everything fast and easy. Great invention.
Dear Tedd! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
Now I have four Airscape Coffee Canisters; one for each whole coffee bean bag that I receive for my monthly subscription. Now, the roast I use during the fourth week will be just as fresh as the first week's roast. It is such a satisfying experience to pull out the vacuum seal from the canister and slowly inhale fragrant whole coffee beans. What a delight.
Dear Michael! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
I have had a set of one large and one small canister, liked so well I gave identical set to a friend. He reported delight in using them.
Dear Kristina! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
I’m very pleased with my purchase. I’m in the process of replacing my current canister sets with the FrenchPress. I love it. Where have you been all my life?
Dear Thelma! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
This simply designed bamboo paddle makes cleaning my French press very easy.
Dear Kyna! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
I mean seriously. There’s no reason not to buy this. There is no better way to keep your beans fresh and the price is a steal.
Dear David! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
I’ve used several containers and bags and this is my favorite. Works and well built. And this is a nice company to deal with.
Dear Ronrico! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
Very good products. Highly recommended !
Dear Mike! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
- Small (32 fl oz) holds 1/2 lb whole bean coffee
- Large (64 fl oz) holds 1 lb of whole bean coffee
- Yes. Just Leave the handle in the upright position and the one way valve will remain open allowing the CO2 to vent out as it is offgassed (NOTE: Beans only release significant CO2 amounts for a brief time immediately after roasting (usually first 2-3 hours). Once CO2 venting finished please lock the handle to preserve your coffee beans).
- Small: 32 fl oz: 4¾” Base, 4” High
- Large: 64 fl oz: 4¾” Base, 7” High
- Yes, which makes it very air tight. With the lever lock lid, when you move it down, it will expel all air (helps to keep your coffee fresh). Airscape Coffee Storage also great for various grains, brown sugar and etc.,
- No. Instead it removes and locks out air to preserve and protect freshness and flavor of you coffee or anything else you want to store. So it limits the amount of air that can react with the coffee (prevents Oxidation), but doesn't create or maintain a vacuum.
- Yes you can. But for freshest coffee, grind your own right before you brew and keep the coffee beans in Airscape coffee canister.
- Yes you can stuck Airscape Coffee Containers on top of the other.
- Yes you can (on top shelf of the dishwasher). But we highly recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of your product. The Airscape® inner lid should always be gently hand-washed and let thoroughly air-dry.
VIDEO REVIEW: Airscape Coffee Canister
Unlike plastic food containers, AirScape Stainless Steel Storage Canister are stain and odor resistant, so you can use them for a variety of items without worrying that flavors will be absorbed into the interior of the coffee storage container.
- The top lid of the Airscapestorage coffee container is clear plastic, allowing you to see how much coffee you have in the canister without having to open it, further protecting the integrity of your coffee beans. However, the lid does not allow harmful ultraviolet rays into the coffee storage.
- While oxygen is a good thing sometimes, when it comes to the proper storage of coffee beans, oxygen is the enemy. Oxygen allows the essential oils of the coffee beans to be damaged, degrading the quality of your pricey, gourmet coffee beans. The Airscape Coffee Canister, however, can prevent this damage from taking place. The patented valve in the lid of the coffee container forces air out of the canister, locking the lid in place and protecting your coffee from damage.
- Gourmet, specialty coffee beans can add a touch of exotic glamor to your morning cup of coffee. These specialty beans can hint at floral notes, fruity notes, or even spicy flavors. While they are not cheap, if you really love coffee, it is worth the extra expense to have a unique coffee experience each morning. However, to protect the flavors of the coffee beans, you have to store them properly.
- The exterior of the Airscape coffee canister is coated in enamel paint and is available in five colors to match any decor. You can choose from Mocha, Candy Apple, Turquoise, Brushed Steel, or Black.
- When you use the Airscape coffee canister, the last few coffee beans used from the container will be as fresh as the first ones that you used, thanks to the amazing technology of the designers. The Airscape coffee canister holds up to 64 ounces by volume. It is 7 inches tall with a 4 1/2 inch circumference.
GREAT FOR HOME ROASTERS AND HOME BARISTAS:
KEEPS COFFEE FRESH:
NO ODORS OR STAIN, EASY TO CLEAN:
What's in the Box:
- AirScape Coffee Canister (Stainless Steel)
- AirScape Steel Top Lid
- AirScape Plunger Lid
- EXCLUSIVE: 1 tbsp. Plastic Measuring Scoop