Fellow Stagg - Stovetop Gooseneck Kettle with Thermometer, 1 L (33.8 oz.)
ENJOY 5% OFF* STOREWIDE with coupon "FP5".
*brands are excluded: Baratza
IF YOUR FRENCH PRESS IS BROKEN, WE’LL GIVE YOU 50% STORE CREDIT
Overall a good kettle but some of the black coating at the bottom peel-off after 1st use on gas stove
This is a great kettle. Affordable and reliable temperature gauge for the perfect temperature for both coffee and teas. The design is contemporary! The videos frenchpresscoffee.com team helped guide the perfect cup of coffee.
I love this cute little kettle. I love that it has a thermometer on the lid that tells you the temperature. No more burnt tasting coffee! Also great for making tea since certain teas need a higher or lower temperature.
It is such a beautiful piece! Almost sculpture! So perfectly designed to be most useful. I was surprised at how much water it held and how grateful I was for the thermometer! I love this kettle!
This kettle looks nice chilling on the stove when not being used. It’s the perfect size for my 18 once ESPRO press. If I were to get a bigger press I would definitely consider getting a bigger kettle. However for my needs thus kettle is perfect.
Brewing coffee just got better and more stylish with the Fellow Stagg Gooseneck Stovetop Pour-Over Kettle
Fellow Stagg Stovetop Pour-Over Kettle with Thermometer and fashionable finish (copper, black matte, polished steel)
- The clever device allows you to enjoy a more intuitive and steady pour with Stagg's precision gooseneck pour spout. Its weighted handle allows for more control over the flow and direction of your pour like a true coffee connoisseur. You can pour at an even, slow, and controlled pace with the counterbalanced handle with moves the center of mass towards your hand for a more accurate pour.
- The Stagg Stovetop Gooseneck Kettle also includes an integrated thermometer on the lid which makes its easy to gauge the temperature of brews when precision and accuracy is of utmost importance to the optimal cup. You'll never have to guess whether your coffee is at the right temperature again. The thermometer's red zone indicates the optimal coffee brewing temperature between 194 and 205 degrees going up to 203 degrees for tea.
- The pour-over kettle can hold up to a liter of water which is enough to brew up seven five-ounce cups of coffee or tea.
- While its design is both cutting edge and intriguing, making it a covetable object for any modern kitchen. The kettle features an attractive symmetry from the spout to the handle in a design that follows both form and function. In an ultra trendy and fashionable finish (copper, black matte, polished steel), the kettle is well suited to be a focal point of your home. The Stagg Stovetop Pour-Over Kettle also features a newly designed stainless steel lid that is both durable and stylish.
- The Fellow Stagg's innovative packaging also features a "Pour Over Perfected" guide which helps users understand the right coffee to water ratios to create the ultimate pour over. Newly interested baristas can get started on their favorite brews from the moment they open the kettle's box.