Fellow Prismo - Attachment for AeroPress Coffee Maker
IF YOUR FRENCH PRESS IS BROKEN, WE’LL GIVE YOU 50% STORE CREDIT
Appears to be made well made. I just started experimenting with it. I will have to get back to you after a couple of weeks of using it
Excellent device enabling the AeroPress to prevent any leaks and smooth pressing, Thank you
Ainda não usei. Mas a encomenda chegou rápida e em perfeitas condições, a French Press Coffee está de parabéns!
The AeroPress coffee brewer is loved by coffee fans around the world for its delicious coffee brews, ease of use, and flexible portability.
Fellow Prismo Attachment for AeroPress Coffee Maker with Reusable Filter (best for Espresso-Style Coffee, No-Drip Immersion, and Cold Brew)
- The Prismo allows for an espresso-style shot that is slightly lower than a traditional espresso shot. This lower temperature helps draw out the chocolatey flavors and full-bodied profile of your coffee, especially in terms of medium or dark roasted grinds, or it can be used to brew a full cup of coffee for lighter single origin roasts.
- The Prismo coffee attachment replaces the original plastic basket of the AeroPress with a pressure activated valve. The valve allows for increased pressure buildup in the AeroPress, making it a breeze to produce shots with that unmistakable crema of a traditional espresso shot. The Prismo accomplishes this through its innovative technology which requires the valve to take more pressure from the user before opening up to release the coffee, much like the pressurized baskets used in traditional espresso machines.
- The Prismo by Fellow comes in two parts, the plastic basket replacement and the built-in 70-micron filter. The attachment allows for the build-up of pressure while it creates a no-drip seal for a full immersion brew. The reusable 70-micron filter stops and hold sludge and keeps it from seeping into your cup while also eliminating the need for paper filters.
- The Prismo is made from a durable polypropylene with a silicone valve and is compatible only with the AeroPress Coffee Maker. An integrated gasket prevents your brew from leaking over the sides and its small aperture fits over an espresso shot glass for easy pouring.
PRESSURE ACTIVATED VALVE:
BUILT TO LAST WITH A REUSABLE FILTER:
DURABLE AND EASY TO CARE FOR MATERIALS:
NO NEED TO BUY AN EXPENSIVE ESPRESSO MACHINE:
- Fellow Coffee Products - Stagg EKG, Prismo, Stagg Pour-Over Kettles
- Aeropress Coffee Maker, Filters, Replacement Parts
- (Video) Making Espresso With Prismo at Fellow Store in San Francisco by European Coffee Trip
- THE ANATOMY OF AN “ESPRESSO-STYLE” SHOT by Fellow
- Aeropress Coffee: Paper Paper vs Metal Pros & Cons You Need to Know