Hario Mini Slim Plus, Manual Coffee Grinder, Ceramic Burrs
ENJOY 5% OFF* STOREWIDE with coupon "FP5".
*brands are excluded: Baratza
IF YOUR FRENCH PRESS IS BROKEN, WE’LL GIVE YOU 50% STORE CREDIT
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This grinder is very compact and has very few parts so it is space saving. It grinds easily and is easy to clean. Enjoy the aroma of your ground beans and feel good about not using electricity!
Bought to replace my 10 year old Hario Mini Slim Plus, Manual Coffee Grinder. Coffee tastes Great!
I used my Hario Mini Slim + right out of the box for my aeropress. It did a great job.
HARIO Ceramic Coffee Mill Plus vs HARIO PRO, (MSS-1DTB / MSCS-2DTB / MMSP 1 / MMCS-2B)
The Hario Mini Slim Plus, is a compact and convenient burr hand grinder. It is easy to include in travel luggage and is durable enough for tough camping trips.
- The Hario Slim Plus is a huge improvement over its immediate predecessor, the Hario Mini Mill. Although the basic form is the same, the Mini Slim Plus has a more durable shaft coupling and handle. It also comes with easily washable ceramic burrs that are more durable than the steel burrs of its competitors.
- You get plenty of volume with the Hario Mini Slim Plus. The hopper in the Slim Plus holds more than 40 g. of coffee beans. The grinds chamber holds another 30 to 40 g. of ground coffee, depending on the type of beans that you are using.
- Aside from the characteristics mentioned above, the reason that many people use the Hario Mini Slim Plus is because of its convenience. It is one of the simplest mini grinders to use, even under the stress of travel. The click wheel gives you a stepped grinding adjustment that is usually only available in more sophisticated, larger grinders. It is also very easy to disassemble and clean, and the handle is also detachable.
- At 3" x 3" x 7.25", the Hario Mini fits all of its features into an incredibly small package. It weighs only 0.5 lbs (255 g), so it will not add nearly anything to your luggage.
- GREAT FOR AEROPRESS or small FRENCH PRESS - You can use your Hario Mini Slim Plus alongside Aeropress without any extra effort. Make a great cup of coffee that is also easy with this convenient compatibility.
- EASY TO USE - The Hario Mini Slim Plus is extremely convenient overall. You do not have to be a professional barista to get the best blend of beans for the best cup of coffee
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN - You can clean your Slim Plus without any effort as well. All of the major working parts come apart so that you can get all of the extra debris out and continue to have top performance over time.
- BIG VOLUME IN A SMALL PACKAGE - You get a 40 g bean hopper and an additional 30 to 40 g in the grinds chamber - all of this in a frame that is only 3" x 3" x 7.25".
- CONICAL CERAMIC BURRS - Ceramic burrs give better performance than steel burrs, and they are also much easier to clean. Overall, this vital organ of your Hario Mini Slim Plus extends the life of the grinder a great deal.