Fellow Ode Brew Grinder - Home Coffee Grinder best for French Press, V60, Drip or Cold Brew, 31 grind settings
ENJOY 5% OFF* STOREWIDE with coupon "FP5".
*brands are excluded: Baratza
IF YOUR FRENCH PRESS IS BROKEN, WE’LL GIVE YOU 50% STORE CREDIT
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love this grinder, but the one thing I am confused about is the knocker. Is it not supposed to remove all the coffee from whatever is left? Whenever, I use it and I run the grinder again, a good amount of coffee still comes out. Maybe I am doing it the wrong way?
Other that that, it works great!
Dear Carsten! Try to Knock few times. That should be sufficient. Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com
Was replacing a tired old Baratza Encore. We typically grind about 80g (the max for the hopper) of beans twice a day of Peet's House Blend (very oily beans).
- It is very fast.
- The reviews say it is 10dB less noisy than the Encore but it seems much quieter
- It feels nice. The grind dial is very satisfying to turn.
- The little magnet for the grounds catcher is nice.
- The grind is really nice and the coffee tastes a little better.
Cons: (Kind of nitpicky but I did pay $300 for a coffee grinder..)
- We basically have to shepherd the beans into the grinder. use your fingers to poke the beans into the grinder so it doesn't auto-shutoff.
* It's not what I expected from watching videos and reading some reviews. It does grind so fast that it's not that big of a deal.
- The lever to clear the grinder after a grind needs to be hit like 5 times to get rid of all the grinds and you have no clue when you are done. I just hit the lever like a rat in a lab experiment.
- The auto shut-off is too fast. Thus I have to babysit the grind.
- I'm surprised that I am still sweeping up grounds with the cool container and magnet.
- I emailed Fellow to ask if I was doing something wrong and they never replied.
Dear Tanner! Thank you for your feedback. We are appreciate it very much. All the best, FrenchPressCoffee.com