How to make French Press Style Coffee with Espro Travel Press
- Espro Travel Coffee Press (stainless steel travel mug)
- Coarse Ground Coffee
- Hot water
Step by step instructions:
- Install filter by screwing onto rod. Use both filters.
- Add 3-4 tbsp/15-20 g coarse-ground coffee
- Add hot water to ‘MAX COFFEE’ line and stir
- Cover with filters. Twist drinking lid on to seal.
- Wait 4 minutes.
- Press down slowly. Twist travel lid in place.
If you love the clean, oil-free flavor of pour-over coffee, ESPRO includes paper filters that pair with the Travel Press’s coffee filters.* After step 1 above, follow steps 1A-1C below to insert a paper filter, then continue to step 2.
1A. Separate filters with a twist.
1B. Place paper filter between micro-filters.
1C. Lock filters together then pre-wet filter set
Continue with step 2 above.
*Paper filters don’t work with the tea filters
See also: French Press Brew Guide and Tips
- Igor Dernov