Terms and ConditionsWelcome to our website - FrenchPressCoffee.com!
The term FrenchPressCoffee.com or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without FrenchPressCoffee.com prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Unated States of America.
FrenchPressCoffee.com respects the rights and copyrights of review authors and content contributors and will not take permanent possession of copyright over our review authors' words.
When any content is posted to the FrenchPressCoffee.com website, the content author is automatically granting FrenchPressCoffee.com a license for use. By contributing or submitting product reviews, message board postings, product photographs, or any other content, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) us royalty-free and exclusive worldwide right and license to use, copy, modify, adapt, and or publish your words into any form, medium or technology without compensation to you, for use within the FrenchPressCoffee.com domain, or for promotion of said domain.
If at anytime you wish to withdraw this grant, you may do so by contacting us via email at cup [at] FrenchPressCoffee.com with reference to the URL hosting your content. FrenchPressCoffee.com will review and delete the content if the claim is valid, and release you from any grant.
FrenchPressCoffee.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask that our users do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied, and is accessible on the FrenchPressCoffee.com web site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or does not fall under the Fair Use under United States law, we ask you to notify us and we will take the appropriate action.